At this time, we want to remind everyone that for secondary school Sports to proceed under Alert Level 2, matches are to remain spectator free. This ensures that schools can manage the 100 person gathering limit. Please respect the wishes of the school, and do your part to ensure our students can continue their sports competitions.
Lastly, in line with Ministry of Health recommendations, please remember:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Sanitise when entering and leaving the facility
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow
- Sanitisation is important – clean gear before and after
- Maintain physical distancing of 1 metre when not playing sport
- Please stay home if you are sick or unwell